top of page

Frequent Asked Questions

Useful Info

How much is your Processing fee?

- Our services are free of charge for Student Visa applicants! Our fees for visa and migration services differ depending on the specific type of visa you require.

What is a 485 visa?

 A 485 visa, also known as the Temporary Graduate visa, is a post-study work visa available to international students who have recently completed their studies in Australia. It allows eligible graduates to live, work, and gain practical experience in Australia temporarily. The 485 visa is divided into two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Work stream.


What services do you provide as an education agency?

   - We provide comprehensive services to assist international students in their journey to study in Australia. Our services include course and institution selection, application and admission assistance, visa application guidance, work placement support, and ongoing student support services.


How do I apply to study in Australia?

   - To apply to study in Australia through our agency, you can start by contacting us and expressing your interest. Our dedicated team will guide you through the entire application process, helping you select the right course and institution, assisting with document preparation, and submitting your application on your behalf.


What are the requirements to study in Australia as an international student?

- The requirements to study in Australia as an international student may vary depending on the course, level of study, and institution. Generally, you will need to meet academic requirements, English language proficiency requirements, and financial requirements. Our team will provide you with detailed information and guide you through the specific requirements for your chosen course and institution.


Can you help me choose the right course and institution?

   - Absolutely! We have a team of experienced education consultants who will work closely with you to understand your educational goals, interests, and preferences. Based on your profile, we will provide you with personalized guidance to help you choose the right course and institution that aligns with your aspirations and career objectives.


What documents do I need to submit for my application?

   - The required documents for your application will depend on the course and institution you are applying for. Generally, you will need to submit academic transcripts, English language proficiency test results, a valid passport, a statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and financial documents to demonstrate your ability to cover tuition fees and living expenses. Our team will provide you with a detailed checklist and guide you through the document preparation process.


Can you assist with the student visa application process?

   - Yes, we can assist you with the student visa application process. Our experienced team will guide you through the visa requirements, help you prepare the necessary documentation, and provide advice on completing the visa application forms. We will also ensure that you are aware of the latest visa regulations and any changes in the visa application process.


Are there any English language proficiency requirements for studying in Australia?

   - Yes and No, most institutions in Australia require international students to demonstrate English language proficiency. The most common English language tests accepted are IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and PTE Academic. The specific score requirements may vary depending on the course and institution. 

bottom of page